Volunteer With Us!
New Volunteer Procedures
With the creation of Morgan’s Inclusion Initiative, we have made a few changes to our processes. Morgan’s Inclusion Initiative now manages volunteers for all locations including Morgan’s Wonderland, Morgan’s Inspiration Island, Morgan’s Wonderland Sports, Morgan’s Wonderland Camp, and The Multi Assistance Center at Morgan’s Wonderland. All of our entity volunteer programs will be managed through GivePulse.
If you are interested in volunteering at any of our locations, please visit GivePulse to submit an application.
Volunteers are essential to the success of all locations of Morgan's Inclusion Initiative.
We depend on the generosity of our volunteer family to help keep the park an economical and safe place for everyone to play and learn. We would love to have you join our family of volunteers!
We have both individual and group volunteer opportunities. Both applications and details on each are below.
Please note – Morgan’s Inclusion Initiative does not accept community service/court-mandated volunteerism.
Not all applicants will be selected as a volunteer. We ask that all volunteers maintain a minimum of 20-hours per year to maintain an active status.
We look for individuals who:
- Are outgoing and guest-oriented
- Have a good work ethic
- Are at least 16 years of age or 14 with a parent/guardian
- Will be a positive representative of our organization
- Are able to work independently and unsupervised in an outdoor environment for at least 2 hours
- Attraction/ride assistant (Volunteer side-by-side with staff)
- Safety monitor / Guest information (playgrounds, gym, Sensory Village, etc.)
- Program Assistant (Coffee and Conversations, Community-Based Instructions, etc.)
- Special Event assistant (holidays, private events, fundraising events, sporting events, etc.)
Steps to becoming an individual volunteer:
- Complete an Individual Application here
- Pay and complete background check
- Attend training/orientation
(You will receive an email invite to schedule after applying)
We look for groups who are:
- Looking to give back and volunteer within their community
- Both small and large groups ready to make a difference
- Composed of at least 16 years of age or 14 with a parent/guardian
- Beautification and/or simple landscaping
- Cleaning (sanitizing toys/attractions, power washing picnic tables, wiping down event tables, etc.)
- Event preparations (set up/teardown, organizing materials)
Steps to bringing out a group of volunteers:
- Complete a Group Application
- Schedule shifts
- Agree to volunteer terms and conditions (signed by all volunteers)
Group Applications for all Morgan’s Inclusion Initiative locations can be submitted here.
More Ways to Volunteer!
“Morgan’s Wonderland Adopt-A-Spot” Program
“Morgan’s Wonderland Adopt-A-Spot” Program is a collaborative effort between the local community and Morgan’s Inclusion Initiative for the purpose of assisting in beautification, maintenance, and unmet needs in 12 defined zones in our parks. Approved corporations, businesses, and other community partners will be able to select a designated zone within Morgan’s Wonderland or Morgan’s Inspiration Island where they will assist our maintenance and grounds team.
If your company or organization is interested in learning more, contact Brooke Kearney at Inclusion@MorgansWonderland.com