Be A Part of Our Family!
We make inclusion happen through our entities and we couldn’t do it without our team.
Check out the opportunities at Morgan’s Inclusion Initiative and each of our entities below.
- Work with the President and CEO to develop, implement, and evaluate annual communications and marketing plan that supports the organizational mission, programs, and activities.
- Serve on the Shared Services team and work collaboratively with executive peers: Chief Development Officer, Chief Operations Officer, and Chief Finance Officer.
- Lead and manage the marketing and communications team to deliver on their respective goals and execute the annual plan.
- Partner with the entity CEOs and support their respective marketing needs, advising them on market trends and opportunities.
- Manage the department budget allocating resources efficiently and leveraging community partnerships for the benefit of the mission.
- Build and support strategic relationships with key stakeholders throughout the community.
- Develop and implement performance management metrics assessing marketing and communications effectiveness.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing initiatives across departments with fellow senior leadership.
- Oversee all activities related to website properties, social media efforts, content marketing, awareness campaigns, and cause marketing.
- Manage a brand strategy across all programs, initiatives, and departments by establishing and maintaining adherence to organizational brand/style standards.
- Ensure that the organization is consistently using standardized language and messaging in all collateral materials, presentations, and communication tools to present a cohesive image across the enterprise.
- Function as an advocate and spokesperson for the organization.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Strategic mindset.
- Professional business acumen.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent ability to lead and manage
- Continually drive effective results.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree required; specific degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, and/or Advertising preferred. Master’s degree a plus.
- Approximately 10+ years of related marketing experience, including 5+ years in a management role.
- Demonstrated experience leading a marketing team, developing marketing programs, overseeing brand strategy, and creating deliverables in a goal-oriented setting.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for inclusion and serving those with special needs.